The Dire Foes Series: Mission Pack 2, Fleeting Alliance




I started Mission Pack 2 when I needed some characters for a solo game I was playing, leaving me just Thrasymedes to finish the set. 

Lupe Balboa



Lupe Balboa: Citadel Contrast and Army Painter Speed Paints, Vallejo Model Color. I just had to have all of the Alguiciles, for some reason. 

Marine Engineering Officer



Marine Engineering Officer: Citadel Contrast and Army Painter Speed Paints, Vallejo Model Color. 



Chandra Thrasymedes


Sgt. Chandra Thrasymedes: Army Painter Speed Paints, Gamblin Oils, Kimera Kolors. A little more effort went into this guy ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity: Defiance: The Core Campaign

Mercenaries of the Human Sphere 1: Zellenkreigers

The Dire Foes Series: Mission Pack 1, Train Rescue