Infinity: Defiance: The Core Campaign

Hi there, and welcome to the Saturation Zone, my blog dedicated to the miniatures of Corvus Belli's Infinity: The game! 

These pages are intended to document the civilians, High Value Targets, characters, auxilia, and mercenaries of Corvus Belli's Infinity Universe. But first, I thought I'd share a personal accomplishment: I've finally finished painting all of the minis I'll need for the core campaign in Infinity: Defiance! Here they all in all their glory: 


The Core Campaign

The Crew: Quiang, Jazz, Billie, Uma, Cadin

The Support:
Rahman, Gaspar, Agnes, Vaarah, Duchess, Trisha

The Beasts: Jayth and Taighas

The Henchmen: Nox Troopers

The Seeds: Seed-Soldiers and Cadmus

The Infiltrators: Caliban and Speculo Killers

The Characters: 
Aida, Sheskiin, Charontid, Gwailo, Viktor


The Terrain

 
I've played a bit of the game already. It's pretty great, and now I can proceed with the rest of the adventure! I can't wait :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Umbra Legates and Noctifer