Umbra Legates and Noctifer

 The last two dudes for my Onyx 'beginner' list: 


1. An Umbra Legates Lieutenant. Really cool model but I've never had reason to use him before. I hope he works out! 


2. An OG Noctifer with a Missile Launcher. This dude came with a set of stairs, but I wanted him on a techy base that the stone staircase didn't go with, and also I think the version of Infinity he was for used true LOS? I'm not sure but I am certain that I'm cheesy and petty enough to want to shave a couple mm of a mini for a mechanical advantage. Anyway, I think he still looks cool, as do most of the first version Shasvastii. 


I thought about adding a camo scheme to this guy's cloak, 'cause he's so sneaky, but ain't nobody got time for that, right? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infinity: Defiance: The Core Campaign